Moca is currently one of the most popular e-wallets in Vietnam, used to pay cashless for online services, thereby bringing convenient, safe and fast service to users. Besides, Moca e-wallet also incorporates a QR code scanning feature to help users pay shopping bills, pay electricity and water bills... This is a simple, fast payment method that saves time and ensures our safety in this social distancing context.
In order to bring users more convenience and safe and modern payment methods, Indovina Bank successfully connected with Moca e-wallet on Grab application. Accordingly, users can connect IVB's debit cards (domestic or international) and account to pay for all services available on Grab as well as top up Moca e-wallet.
Activate Moca wallet on Grab app with just a few simple steps as follows:
- Step 1: Tap on “Use Moca”.
- Step 2: Select “Activate”
- Step 3: Tap on “Get Started”.
- Step 4: Link IVB Card (on “Next” and verify your phone number, Enter IVB card details).
- Step 5: Take a photo of your ID (Enter your ID number, Take pictures of both your ID front side and backside).
- Step 6: Take a selfie.
- Step 7: Provide your personal information.
Use safe cashless payment and enjoy Grab's attractive offers today!
See more information about e-wallets connected with Indovina cards: CLICK HERE