Investing money can sound complicated, however there are multiple simple ways to invest wisely. Here are a few of the ways you can start your investment.
- Smart investment: Make specific plans for the amount of investment, be patient to achieve your goals and snatch a gold opportunity when it comes.
“Do not put all eggs in one basket”: As the quote by Warren Buffet suggests – a business man who has enriched experience, diversify investment is better than put all your resources into only one thing.
- Understanding Investment: If you cannot easily explain what you're investing in, chances are it's not a good fit for you. The investment will be more effective once you prepare yourself enough specialist knowledge of the field that you are intending to invest in.
- Start investing as soon as possible: As soon as you begin earning money, you may want to consider investing. One way to make investing easy and painless is to have it automated. Try to have a certain amount transferred from your paycheck into a savings or investment account each month.
*Click HERE for IVB Online Deposit
- 15%: A good rule of thumb when trying to figure out how much to invest is to invest 15% of your income, if you are able.
- Discuss with a professional: A good financial advisor will help you understand investment options and answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to contact IVB for free financial consultation!