ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE RELOCATION OF BINH TAN TRANSACTION OFFICE UNDER CHO LON BRANCH
- Pursuant to the Law on Credit Institutions;
- Pursuant to the License for operation of Joint-Venture Bank No.101/GP-NHNN issued by the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on 11 Nov 2019;
- Pursuant to the current Charter of Indovina Bank Ltd. (IVB) dated 22 Nov 2022;
- Pursuant to Circular No. 21/2013/TT-NHNN dated 09 Sep 2013 of the SBV stipulating the operating network of commercial banks, and amendments & supplements;
- Pursuant to the Decision No. 03/2022/QĐ-BOM-HRND promulgated the Regulation on network management and development of IVB dated 10 Mar 2022, and amendments & supplements;
- Pursuant to the Dispatch No. 149/HCM-TTr2 dated 17 Jan 2023 of the SBV – Ho Chi Minh branch’s approval on acceptance for changing the location of Binh Tan Transaction office;
- Pursuant to the Decision No. 10/2023/QĐ-BOE-HRMD dated 17 Jan 2023 of General Director of IVB on changing the location of Binh Tan Transaction office.
IVB would like to inform our Valued customers on the relocation of Binh Tan Transaction office under Cho Lon Branch with the following information:
We would like to sincerely thank our Valued customers for trusting and accompanying us in the past time and look forward to continuing to receive your support, close cooperation and use of our services in the near future!
We are very pleased to serve you!