Due to expend and develop the business’s strategy, Indovina Bank has demand to seek potential candidates for position as Security Officer - Security Department – IT Division – H.O with details as below:
Administration IT systems according to the assignment to ensure the safety, security and security of the bank’s most important information system (level 1)
1. Perform particular tasks
- Handling and coordination of information security incidents in the Bank;
- Inspection, analysis, reviews, warnings, overcoming issues of information security and periodically scanning weaknesses, vulnerabilities;
- Implementing measures to monitor information systems, cross-check and prevent intrusion, attacks from outside and inside, affecting the operation of information technology systems;
- Management of security devices in the Bank's information system;
- Managing access and edit permission and information security risks in information systems; ensuring information security for network infrastructure, applications, and services of the Bank;
- Designing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, patching, troubleshooting security systems (firewalls, IPS, IDS), enhancing security for servers, network devices;
- Researching new techniques, technologies and defensive measures to enhance the analysis, design and construction of information security solutions.;
- Researching internal security flaws in applications such as software, websites, services, operating systems, etc. on endpoints, including personal computers, digital devices, and mobile devices such as tablets, mobile phones;
- Advising on information safety policy in accordance with international standards;
- Coordinating with the Internal Audit Department to develop and control the implementation of regulations, policies and procedures relating to information security;
- Organizing training on security awareness and information safety for the Bank's staff.
- Collecting information from related customers / units / departments and propose ideas, solutions to improve the quality of information security work at IVB.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Male/Female with bachelor’s degree major in information technology, telecommunication, database system or equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer technology, especially in the field of banking and security
- Good at skills of communication and presentation
- Ability to retransmit and lecture.
- Experience: At least 1 year-experience in equivalent position.
- English: Ability in Reading comprehension & writing technical documents in English.
Interested candidates, please send your CVs to:
Ms. Do Thi Thanh Hang
Deputy Head - Human Resources Management Department
Indovina Bank Ltd., Head Office
97A Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Tel: (84-028) 3942 1042 (Ext. 5579)
Fax: (84-028) 3942 1031