Due to expend and develop the business’s strategy, Indovina Bank has demand to seek potential candidates for the Legal Officer position of Legal Department, H.O with details as below:
- Give legal opinions and report to Head of Department/ Deputy Head of Department for the draft of Business Documents written by departments and units in IVB network before submitting for BOE’s approval
- Provide legal advices for the other Departments, Units.
- To guide the application of law regulations in the organization and operation of IVB
- Control the legality of Contract, agreement, other transaction documents which are signed and enacted by IVB to ensure IVB’ s benefits and comply with the law regulations.
- Give suggestion and to propose the methods of implementing the legislative documents promulgated by the competent agencies with the relevant content of IVB’s operation.
- Build, update and manage the mechanism of decentralization, authorization in the entire IVB network and to give advices for settlement the araising problems during the process of conducting such that mechanism
- Coordinate with Departments, units to propagate the application of law regulations to all employees in IVB network
- Coordinate with Branches in debt recovery as assigned by BOE for consultant, editor petition, working with Court, Judgment Enforcement Agency and Competent State Agencies.
- To carry out legal procedure to seek approval of competent authorities (DPI, People Committee, SBV, etc…) relevant to the issues arising from operation, network of IVB.
- Manage the legal library in IVB, incoming official/documents and send such documents to the relevant units and departments in IVB for executing.
- Male/Female with bachelor’s degree in law
- Having expert knowledge of law regulations in general and regulations in finance-banking field in particular
- Basic understanding on rules, regulations of SBV
- Strong experience in debt recovery is an advantage
Experience: At least 02 years working experience in legal section of bank or the legal field.
English: TOEIC 600 above or equivalent.
Interested candidates, please send your CVs to:
Ms. Do Thi Thanh Hang
Deputy Head - Human Resources Management Department
Indovina Bank Ltd., Head Office
97A Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Tel: (84-028) 3942 1042 (Ext. 5579)
Fax: (84-028) 3942 1031